Ready to use starter kit to get into organ-on-a-chip technology.
- Physiological flow: Complete numerical simulations, geometry and controlled flow conditions allow to reproduce physiological conditions.
- 3D cell culture: Improved geometry to simulate physiological conditions for cell culture.
- Functional assays: Perform assays such as toxicity tests, circulating cell analysis, shear stress assays, dynamic studies, etc
Characteristics and content
- Experimental advisory service: Advice and consultancy service on how to set-up the system, how to deal with the first contact with microfluidic technology and how to get the most out of it.
- 5 bifurcated chips with 90º angle and 1 mm diameter circular channel.
- 2.5 meters of silicone tube (3 mm O.D. and 1 mm O.D.)
- 2 clamps.
- 3 inlet/outlet plugs.
- 3 chip connectors.
- 1 Y-connectors.