The four straigth channels chip is the basic option to chemistry and biological laboratories to start with the standarization of microfluidic experiments. The different dimension of channels allow to load cells or reagents to test different experimental microfluidic conditions in order to optimize the characteristics of the study.
- Test different channel’s dimension with cell culture.
- Test different physic/chemical conditions of solutions under flow.
- Connect the channels with tubing to induce a channel’s diameter gradient experiment.
Characteristics and content
- Chip composed of glass (75 mm x 25 mm x 1 mm) bound to PDMS (50 mm x 25 mm x 4 mm).
- The four straight channels with different channel diameter allow to test different conditions based on the volume and flow into the chip.
- The chip has one inlet and one outlet per channel.
- Channels have semicircular ranging from 100 µm, 500 µm, 1 mm and 2 mm.