- BFlow informs you that this website uses its own and third-party cookies to help optimise your visit. If you continue browsing this website, we consider that you accept their use.
- A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser, so that the website can consult the user’s previous activity. Its main functions are:
1. To keep track of users: when a user enters their username and password, a cookie is stored so that they do not have to enter them for each page on the server.
2. To obtain information about the user’s browsing habits, depending on the information they contain and the way in which their equipment is used, they can recognise the user.
Types of Cookies.
- Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
1. Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
2. Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
- There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the User’s browser:
1. Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none of them remain registered on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
2. Persistent cookies: These are stored on your hard drive and are read by our website each time you make a return visit. A persistent cookie has an expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
- Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
1. Technical cookies: These are those necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted areas, use security elements, store content in order to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
2. Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics depending on a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
3. Analysis cookies: These cookies allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided.
4. Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that may be included on our website.
5. Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, it is possible to know the internet browsing habits and show advertising related to the browsing profile.
Cookies used on this website.
1. The cookies used on this Website are identified below:
|CONSENT||google.com||It collects statistical information.||20 years||Analytics, Third parties|
|NID||google.com||Store preferences and other information||6 months||Personalisation, third parties|
|cookie_notice_accepted||Own||Show or hide the cookie banner||1 month||Technique|
Due to the nature of the Internet, we do not always have information on the cookies placed by third parties through this Website. Therefore, in the event that you encounter such cookies on this Website and they are not described here, please let us know. You may also contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies it places, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it ensures the User’s privacy.
Modify your cookie settings.
Users may allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their equipment by configuring the browser options installed on their equipment.
- For more information about Internet Explorer click here
- For more information about Microsoft Edge click here
- For more information about Firefox click here
- For more information on Chrome click here
- For more information on Safari click here
- For more information on Opera click here
- For more information on Safari IOS click here
- For more information on Android click here
- For more information on BlackBerry click here
- You can also go to the Your Online Choices portal or the Ghostery portal where you can set your preferences for third-party advertising cookies on a provider-by-provider basis.